Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PB Look for $6.79

Here there are... again. Pretty huh? Okay so they are ugly as can be, and came with their own "special" amount of dirt - but I really thought they would be great in our living room. I have had my eye on a couple of red Pottery Barn Lamps that are $229.00 each. While I have totally come up with a plausible justification of these lamps, I had yet to share it with Mr. Stiles. I just somehow did not see him sharing in my revelry. Now, I know if I had really wanted them he would have have just given me that look, "really mollie, and winked" - but I would have been stuck with those suckers for life! So Plan B. These beauts are the same basic stacked geometric format and $4.00 was a steal! Little Sanding, Priming, and some Brick Red Paint. A New Lighting kit ( which the cute little old man at home depot totally helped me with), a white shade, and VOILA! $6.79 Lamps. PS - you will see my owl's new home ;0)


Spray away!



Our very sad end table before (don't look hard at the tables they are leaving!)



All dressed up after!



Love that silly owl!




Happy Cinco De Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment