Wednesday, May 12, 2010



Oh craigslist how I love you! Here is my score for today. These beauties are coming home tomorrow afternoon to living in our living room as the end tables and sofa table I have been searching for. Cross fingers that they fit! I haven't decided if I will paint them out yet. I was thinking brick red high gloss - I like the white tops - got to see them in person first. I asked Mr. Stiles for a professional paint sprayer for my birthday - we already have the compressor. I think he was scared I showed so much interest in a tool. He smiled and asked me if we should buy the house next door to store the things I would have to get from Craigslist because they would look great distressed, painted out, refinished, insert next comment here. I smiled and said - sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment